Through our network of contacts in the MENA region and GCC countries, we facilitate and support the establishment and operation of overseas educational courses.
University Partnership support:
- Assisting universities in the region and the UK to establish twinning and other partnerships
- The development and evaluation and implementation of a range of academic programmes, delivered by academic staff from UK universities.
Foundation Year Programme Support:
- The running of Foundation Year programmes using staff from the UK
- The preparation of English language syllabi and curricula for Foundation Year Programme – designed to UK standards by native English speakers.
- The organisation of workshops in the UK or in the region in a range of fields, in collaboration with UK universities.
- The organisation of summer training programmes for students of medicine, dentistry, pharmacy, radiology, physiotherapy and anaesthesia at UK hospitals under the supervision of UK university staff.